Posted: Sunday, October 22, 2017 12:10 AM
Company Name:Cosmetic Technologies, LLC
Benefits Offered Medical, 401K, Vision, Dental, Life
Employment Type ull-Time
Why work here?
“Leading Contract Manufacturer in the beauty industry! Room for growth and Great Benefits!”
We are seeking a Line Mechanic to join our team! A leading contract manufacturer of innovative personal care products! must have 4-5 years experience in our industry.
Perform Production support activities related to maintaining and setting up of production line equipment. Trouble shoot mechanical, pneumatic, and Basil electrical problems on equipment. Clean maintain and repair equipment throughout the production area.
1. Wash out and sanitize production equipment.
2. Utilize production Work orders to schedule and obtain information for line set-ups and equipment maintenance.
3. Set up production lines per set-up sheet.
4. Troubleshoot equipment for mechanical and Basil electrical problems.
5. Document sanitizing, maintenance and setups per GMP/SOP standards.
6. Maintain housekeeping in conformance with GMP/SOP.
7. Perform other duties and assignments as instructed by Supervisor.
8. Be able to train mechanics on equipment.
Possess leadership ability to maintain and run lines to standard efficiency
✔ Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
✔ Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
✔ Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
✔ Ability to handle physical workload
Cosmetic Technologies, LLC offers Competitive salary & benefits package. Send Resumes to Soniat@thibiant.com
Company address: 2585 Azurite Circle
• Location: Newbury Park, CA, Ventura
• Post ID: 140299722 ventura